Category: Community

Happy New Year! Reflecting on 2016, a year of art and wine and friends!

Exhibiting my art at the La Jolla Art and Wine Festival was my highlight of the year.  Learning so much and enjoying launching new relationships in our community and abroad, in person and on social media.  What a year!   For a fun virtual equestrian community, join my Equestrian Art and Event Enthusiasts group on […]

Read more

http://ucsdpep.wixsite.com/pepprogram/resources-for-students This is a message from a local program that is promoting an opportunity for all high school students, boys and girls. Please contact them directly for more information. If the links do not work, copy/paste them into a new browser. 🙂 Hello Students, My name is Noopur Khachane and I am a member of […]

Read more

FEI World Cup™ Jumping Del Mar — See You There!

Tonight’s a good night to go – – 7:50PM – $100,000 Longines FEI World Cup™ Jumping Del Mar, CA.   Tickets Here Did you register your group for Barn night? The Del Mar International Horse Show invites barns and other horse-loving clubs and groups to join in on the fun at our 2014 Barn Night! Winners […]

Read more

La Jolla Art and Wine Festival 2016 — views from my booth

Read more

Art On 30th — a community developing artists

Fabulous session Saturday morning   with Kate Ashton’s community and other entrepreneurs.

Read more